Due to the extended Dallas shelter-in-place, we wanted to update our existing #WFH collection with a few new things in mind.
- Comfortable yet professional - Let's try and limit the sweatpants to the weekends.
- "Co-worker" friendly - We know some might be working in a household with a roommate, spouse, or even kids. So keeping this in mind we wanted to create outfits that transition for all times of the day. Some scenarios might include: a run of back-to-back calls, craft time, or when the other co-worker is on a Zoom meeting and you need to walk behind them and not feel totally embarrassed by what you are wearing.
- Zoom approved - We know most of you are transiting those morning meetings to virtual meet ups and some might want to come with their best foot forward. Wear a top that isn't distracting or going to be uncomfortable for the remainder of the day.
- It's not all about the new - We hope that you find inspiration in this article by mixing and matching what is already in your closet. Trust me, I'd be honored for you to shop with Kalōn during this time, but we get it, right now is a difficult time for many of us, so we hope we can still be a source of inspiration.
- Try and have some fun with it - time to explore new looks and styles from the comfort of your own home. Mix and match items you wouldn't normally! Trust us, your "co-workers" won't mind.
Look 1 - casual-cool three piece
Look 2 - blouse and short combo
Look 3 - one piece wonders
Look 4 - casual-cool two piece
Look 5 - cozy, yet professional, zoom outfit
Other resources we'd like to offer you to help you during this uncertain time: