SEMI ANNUAL SALE 2022 RULES
purchases made between 1.24 - 2.14
- all sale on sale items are final sale - will be noted on their product page for your convenience.
- All originally full price items that will go back to full price after the sale will have 3 days after order arrival or pick up to be exchanged or returned for Store Credit.
If you are purchasing a gift or have questions/hesitations on your purchase please, please send me an email before you place your order. The holidays are moving quickly for our shop and we would love to accommodate you if we can but we have to do what is fair for all of our clients.
Items MUST be returned with all Kalōn tags attached and within their original packaging.
AS OF JANUARY 10, 2022
POP UP PURCHASES - please note all sale items and promotion items will be final sale. Full price items may be eligible for exchange.* each pop up will have its own unique policy, its the purchasers responsibility to ask at checkout to confirm the policy fits their needs.
FULL PRICE ITEMS - Kalōn will ONLY accept, for return or exchange online styles within 14 days of the purchase. Full price items purchased at pop up's have a 3 day allowance for start of return.* Kalōn will accept, for return or exchange, items that are in new condition, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. Please be cautious of makeup stains. For full refund or exchange, items return or exchange must be made initiated within 7 days from the arrival of your purchase. After 7 days, a full price item will be allowed for exchange or gift card only after 14 days a purchased item becomes a final sale and is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for all returns or exchanges that are sent via mail.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you have received a wrong or damaged item, please email our team immediately at email@example.com.
Any item with FINAL SALE at the top part of their product page on the website is final sale, meaning it is not eligible for a return, exchange, or store credit. If you are unsure about your garment please check the item’s tag for a final sale stamp for confirmation.
Items ordered during a sale on sale will be considered FINAL SALE. If you have questions about a product please contact our shop prior to placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate you PRIOR to purchasing.
Any full price item purchased during an in person event is eligible for for our return/exchange program* within 3 days of the purchase. All sale items purchased during an event or during a sale on sale event are a FINAL SALE.
Any item worn after purchase is automatically a FINAL SALE. Kalōn is not liable for damage that occurs as the item is being worn. As a small business, we have this policy in place to protect ourselves, and you as our customer.
Last One items are considered a FINAL SALE.
*We have the right to deny a credit if the merchandise returned does not meet our requirements.
How ToTo start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please check your receipt to make sure your garment is eligible for a return. We will not return or exchange items that are marked final sale.
If you are mailing a return, please mail to:
- If you are making a return, do not mail your package without going through our return email process. Items not properly processed will be discarded at the customers expense and no refund or store credit will be issued. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Once the return has been started, you have 3 days to mail the item. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any returns in transit, so you may wish to ensure your shipment. Remember you have 14 days after the purchase for your item to be back in our shop.
- Returns will be processed within 5-7 business days of receiving them.
- Refunds are processed upon receipt of the returned merchandise in satisfactory condition and will be credited back to the billing method you used to pay, usually within 10-14 business days. Once a refund request is processed we cannot reverse it.
- We will notify you if goods are returned to us that are not in their original condition (including damage during shipment back to us). In that event, you can choose to have the item sent back to you upon your payment of shipping costs. Otherwise, we may discard the item within 10 days of receiving it without refund.
A Kalōn team member will send you an email when your return package arrives. Please note returns could take 5–7 business days to process upon reaching our facility. Once your return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution.
*If you receive an item that is damaged, please contact a team member immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still not sure if you qualify for a return? Please send our team an email at email@example.com.
ExchangeTo start an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once an exchange is initiated, you will have three days to mail in the item. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any returns in transit, so you may wish to insure your shipment.
- Exchanges will be processed within 5–7 business days of receiving them.
- Once we have processed the exchange, we will ship you your new item. You will receive the shipping confirmation and tracking information within 24 hours of this process occurring.