As we enter into our third Fall season with the shop, we celebrate our second complete year in business. What an exciting time to be growing, just as the season changes, we also are introducing new growth.
This year we’ve welcomed new brands to the shop, expanded our size offerings, given aid to the Dallas community, popped up in new cities and started our new mini collection series.
I feel so grateful for all that Kalōn has done just over its 24 months of being open, here’s to many more years in business and an exciting year three.
As we celebrate today – a few pictures of the fun times we’ve had!
- We launched our #wewearpink collection where we donated all profits from our pink + pearl mask chains to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Olivia and I road tripped to Colorado & scouted area's to shoot 2021's Fall photoshoot.
NOV - I worked with the sweet Lauren Taylor to do an out of house photoshoot for the shop. Lauren and I collaborated to create the styled looks for our Comfort & Joy shoot for the Holiday 2020 collection. With this collaboration also came the first #kalonmood series, which we hope to pick back up soon.
JAN 2021 – We got a new HQ!
- Launched our first Mini Collection – Love Thy Self for Valentines 2021
- “SNOVID” Community Outreach for The North Texas Food Bank, The Family Place, and Genesis Women’s Shelter.
APRIL – last market at The Phoenix Ballroom in Waco.
- Hosted first group of private pop up parties.
- Mom Finally got to go to Market with me!
JULY – had the best photoshoot collaboration with Margrit Co + Painted River Photography.
- Week long pop up for our Semi Annual Sale in Hutto,Tx
- Attended MAGIC Vegas Market for the second time since opening!
- Popped up in San Antonio for the first time for The Whish Market.
- Road trip to Colorado to shoot our Fall 2021 Shades of Shadows look book.
- Launched our Kalōn Girlfriend line along with our 09th collection!
- Celebrated 2 years in business!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you show not only the Kalōn but also for continuing to allow me to help you curate your wardrobe. It's been a dream.